This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers, and trekking lovers. Pick-up and drop-off in Malang Area including (Hotel, Airport, Train station, or Bus station). This trip is one of the best sellers from us. You can also be dropped off at Ketapang harbor for your onward journey to Bali free of charge.Less
* Pick up from hotel (Any hotel around Malang town ) or (Airport, Train station, Bus station). Prefer we go before 11.30 am.
* Travel to Mount Ijen area. Lunch on the way to Bondowoso. The journey is about 5-6 hours.
* Check in to accommodation in the Ijen area. (Ijen view or similar accommodation)
* Rest and have dinner and prepare for the Ijen hike at midnight.
* Checkout around 11:30 pm and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go. Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
* Reach Paltuding at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Ijen peak. We will have a coffee or tea break before hike Ijen.
* it's about a 3-kilometer walk to summit Mount Ijen, it takes 1 hour to reach the top of Mount Ijen.
* The tour guide will provide you Special gas mask, Then our guide will bring you inside the crater to see the mystery of blue flames, it's about 30 minutes walk slowly going down to the crater, rocky trekking down, our guide will help you so no worries about this part.
* Arriving inside of the Ijen crater, we had time 1 hour half to see the phenomenon of blue flames, there are also where we can see Ijen miners work out taking the sulfur stone. we have to go up to see the sunrise at the viewpoint, we can enjoy the panorama and landscape of Ijen crater, sunrise coming out at 5.30 a.m, the best time to see the sunrise it's when dry season from July to August.
* After discovering Ijen crater, 1-hour walk back to the parking area.
* Road trip 6-7 hours back to Malang or Surabaya city. Or we can drop you at Ketapang harbor without an additional fee. (We can visit Jagir waterfall a while go to Ketapang harbor without any additional fee to relax your body and mind after hiking Mount Ijen ).
* We also provide drop off to anywhere in the Bali area as one of the add-on options
* Warm clothing or Thick jacket.
* Comfortable shoes prefer trekking shoes.
* Comfortable pants.
* Hand gloves.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox