This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers, and trekking lovers. Pick-up and drop-off in Malang Area including (Hotel, Airport, Train station, or Bus station). This trip is one of the best sellers from us. You can also be dropped off at Ketapang harbor for your onward journey to Bali free of charge.Less
* Pick up from hotel (Any hotel around Surabaya city ) or (Airport, Train station, Bus station).
* Travel to Madakaripura waterfall. The journey's about 2-3 hours.
* Arrive in the Madakripura waterfall area. Then you will go by public transportation with a local and English tour guide.
* Arrive at entrance gate tour guide will proceed with the ticket (ticket entrance all destination are included in this package).
*Light trekking to Madakaripura waterfall it's about 15-20 minutes.
* Arrive at Madakaripura waterfall. Sightseeing and photo session (don't miss out on an experience see a beautiful panorama of Madakaripura waterfall).
* After seeing the panorama you will back to private transportation by light trekking, public transportation.
* Proceed to Accommodation in Bromo Area.
* Check into accommodation in the Bromo area (Cafe lava or similar accommodation).
* Have a rest and have dinner. Then get ready for the Bromo sunrise trip.
* Leave accommodation by 4WD jeep, You will go to see the beautiful panorama sunrise from a vantage point, Penanjakan or Kingkong hill (by request). This will be a private jeep and you will accompany by an English tour guide.
* Arrive in viewpoint for sunrise (Penanjakan or Kingkong hill) then you will get a coffee break a while waiting for sunrise.
* Continue by 4WD jeep to Widodaren hill for a photo session. Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand.
* At the Bromo crater, you can go by walk or via horse/pony ride (Optional, rent fee not included for this trip). The trip is around 30 minutes or less. Climb a flight of stairs around for 10 minutes to reach the top of Bromo Crater.
* After that, around 9 am return to the 4WD jeep then having breakfast in the restaurant or your hotel around the Bromo area.
* After having breakfast you can have relaxed for a moment and have a shower before you checked out from e hotel. Then proceed to Mount Ijen area.
* Travel to the Ijen area and reach around 5 pm. Have lunch at a local restaurant en route to Ijen.
* Check in to accommodation in the Ijen area. (Ijen view or similar accommodation).
* Checkout around 11:30 pm and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go. Local Ijen tour guide is included in this package.
* Reach Paltuding at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Ijen peak. We will have a coffee or tea break before hike Ijen.
* it's about a 3-kilometer walk to summit Mount Ijen, it takes 1 hour to reach the top of Mount Ijen.
* The tour guide will provide you Special gas mask, Then our guide will bring you inside the crater to see the mystery of blue flames, it's about 30 minutes walk slowly going down to the crater, rocky trekking down, our guide will help you so no worries about this part.
* Arriving inside of the Ijen crater, we had time 1 hour half to see the phenomenon of blue flames, there are also where we can see Ijen miners work out taking the sulfur stone. we have to go up to see the sunrise at the viewpoint, we can enjoy the panorama and landscape of Ijen crater, sunrise coming out at 5.30 a.m, the best time to see the sunrise it's when dry season from July to August.
* After discovering Ijen crater, 1-hour walk back to the parking area.
* Road trip 6-7 hours back to Malang or Surabaya city. Or we can drop you at Ketapang harbor without an additional fee. (We can visit Jagir waterfall a while go to Ketapang harbor without any additional fee to relax your body and mind after hiking Mount Ijen ).
* We also provide drop off to anywhere in the Bali area as one of the add-on options
What should you bring ?
* Warm clothing or Thick jacket.
* Comfortable shoes prefer trekking shoes.
* Comfortable pants.
* Hand gloves.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox